Driving and Parking:
The KNI is located on the Caltech campus in Steele Laboratory (building 81), in Pasadena, California. Caltech is easily accessible from both the Harbor Freeway (110) and the Foothill Freeway (210).
From Harbor Freeway (110):
- Access the Harbor/Pasadena Freeway (110) and then proceed north until it ends at Arroyo Parkway in Pasadena.
- Continue north on Arroyo Parkway to California Boulevard.
- Turn right to go east on California Boulevard.
- Turn left to go north on Hill Avenue.
- Turn left to go west on San Pasqual Street.
- Turn right to go north on Holliston Avenue.
- Enter parking structure on your right at 370 S. Holliston Avenue.
From Foothill Freeway (134):
- Access the Foothill Freeway (210) and proceed to Hill Avenue exit.
- Travel south on Hill Avenue (away from the foothills)
- Turn right to go west on San Pasqual Street
- Turn right to go north on Holliston Avenue
- Enter parking structure on your right at 370 S. Holliston Avenue
Visitors are required to display a parking permit if their vehicle is parked on campus between the hours of 7am–5pm, Mon–Fri. Visitor permits are available at automated pay stations in parking structures. The Holliston Parking Structure is nearest Steele Laboratory.